Things have been beyond crazy towards the end of this term (or really for the last three weeks…nonstop), BUT I’m at the point where I just have one paper left to write. Thankfully the topic is interesting to me, otherwise there would be zero motivation. Here is a small peek into my life recently:
This is exactly what it looks like…a cup of bones. After I turned in my final draft of my thesis and finished two interviews, I went out to celebrate for a bit (well-deserved, if I may be so bold). I guess celebration to me means…eating lots of wings and trying to balance them on an empty glass.
Something that has made these last few weeks easier is making food in bulk and then eating it throughout the rest of the week. So here is my most recent recipe: broccoli-apple-chicken-sausage casserole.
- 1 box whole wheat spirals
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 apple chicken sausages
- Organic tomato sauce (I used tomato basil flavor)
- Shredded cheese of your choosing
- Make pasta as directed on box
- On a skillet with a little olive oil and minced garlic, cook broccoli and sliced sausages until done
- Mix everything in a baking pan, stir in tomato sauce, top with shredded cheese, and stick in pre-heated over (350) for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and the pasta is a little hard/stuck together.
And finally, here I am with my comps (thesis) poster. While I was initially really intimidated at the thought of everyone going around and interrogating me on my project, everyone was very nice and interested and really just wanted to lean more about it. Plus, everyone really liked my outfit so I guess its a double win when they like what you say and how you look.
Just one more paper and then its off to D.C., California, Las Vegas, and a roadtrip through Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado. Thank the Lord for a three week spring break.